Viant is a company of talented, entrepreneurial individuals with a shared commitment to innovation, collaboration, and improving quality of life.
Grow with Viant
We empower all employees to continually think on behalf of our customers and to develop new and better ways of working. As an employee, you’ll flourish professionally through our leadership and career advancement opportunities. If you thrive in an innovative, collaborative, fast-paced environment, Viant is the ideal place to work.
Compensation and Benefits
At Viant, we’re in it for life, and that includes the well-being of our associates. That’s why, we’ve worked hard to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits effective on date of hire
- 401k plan with company match
- Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous paid time off (pro-rated) and paid holidays
- Extensive voluntary benefits
- Perfect attendance bonus program valued at $750 annually (Hourly positions)
- On Demand Pay with access to your pay as soon as you’ve earned it (Hourly positions)
- Up to $150-off your gym membership annually
- Discounted Pet Insurance for your furry friends
- Low-cost nutrition & mental health visits
- Access to individualized financial planning meetings
- Employee Discount Program with savings on gym equipment, electronics, home goods, and more
- Discounted family caregiving support
(some benefits are location or position specific)
For Existing Associates
Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule: This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. To locate Viant’s data, search with EIN 261468784 and select Self-Insured.