Strategic Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director, Strategic Marketing
As the Strategic Marketing Manager, you will help lead and integrate strategic marketing, product, and sales support efforts to grow the Viant brand. You’ll drive development of sales enablement materials and customer-facing assets. You will partner with the global sales team to drive business development and will be a subject matter expert. You will lead product management of Viant’s white label products. You will collaborate with the marketing team and the agency to develop and implement marketing communications programs.
The successful candidate will:
- Collaborate with marketing team and external partners on the content strategy and manage creation of sales enablement materials.
- Develop and manage training materials for the global sales team.
- Collaborate with marketing team and external partners to develop and implement marketing communications programs.
- Lead product management for Viant white label products, primarily in the Orthopedics space.
- Monitor market trends and competitive landscape and use insights to support strategic planning.
- Oversee lead management.
- Partner with Sales and Technical Solutions teams to deliver revenue growth.
- Support marketing analytics activities and budget management.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
Bachelors or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, technical or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, manufacturing or related role. Medical device/medical technology or manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- You have a good sense of marketing priorities for B2B, ideally manufacturing or medtech.
- You’ve developed strong project management, content, and presentation skills. You have a good understanding and articulation of product management.
- You have experience working with/collaborating with agencies and external partners on sales and marketing activities.
- You’re at home in a small, hands-on organizational structure.
- You have a bias to action, and a can-do attitude.
- You’re comfortable setting strategies, digging in to understand the business, and impacting the bottom line.
- You know when to ask questions and how to get the job done without all the answers.
- You have an interest in understanding how things work.
- You have strong communication and relationship management skills.
- You are fully proficient in MS Office Suite.
- You ideally have experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Showpad and similar tools.
Approximately 15% travel
Ideally located in Chicago, Boston or New York (NYC or Buffalo area) and/or near a Viant site in the U.S. (https://viantmedical.com/about/locations/)
At Viant, we focus on providing end-to-end solutions for medical device OEMs. Our deep materials expertise—combined with our experience in engineering, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, and sterilization—allows us to bring our customers’ healthcare solutions to market. We have facilities across the U.S. and around the world, including low-cost facilities in Costa Rica, China, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Viant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.