Senior Change Manager
The Senior Change Manager is primarily responsible for leading transformation engagements across the Viant Network utilizing the Viant Operating System (VOS) Transformation Playbook. The individual drives all aspects of the implementation of a change management plan that is leveraged for key regional and global change initiatives, working under the direction of the Director of Operational Excellence, and within an overall VOS governance structure. This role requires 75% travel.
Success for the role is rooted in three objectives
- Develop transformation teams across the network
- Disseminate knowledge across global sites
- Management of key stakeholders
- Leads team consisting of Change Managers and pull-forwards
- Applies a structured methodology and leads change management activities in accordance with the Viant Operating System and Transformation Playbook
- Applies a change management process and tools in creating strategies to support adoption of changes, required by a project or initiative
- Utilizes team to develop the Lean transformation plan for individual plants and/or regions including:
- Objectives and targets setting
- Resource selection and allocation
- Transformation roadmap for the region including planning, scheduling and sequencing of sites
- Leads the transformation of the regional sites including:
- Leading plant diagnostics and quantifying opportunities
- Leading site implementations across Operations Systems (e.g. technical improvements), Management Infrastructure (e.g. key performance indicator development), and Mindsets, Behaviors, and Capabilities (e.g. culture change)
- Ensuing sustainability and supporting continuous plant improvement
- Builds the Lean capabilities of the regional staff including:
- Acting as a coach and mentor to employees and operations leadership in the region
- Delivers results
- Successful transformation at sites to include increased safety, quality, productivity and efficiency
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion for driving change and a proven ability to influence culture at all levels both in and outside of a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing environments
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified (Black Belt Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum, advanced degree preferred
- Experienced people manager
- Proven experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Excellent active listening and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to translate and articulate technical messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with and through others and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of project management methodology, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Impact focus – Relentless drive to eliminate system waste.
At Viant, we focus on providing end-to-end solutions for medical device OEMs. Our deep materials expertise—combined with our experience in engineering, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, and sterilization—allows us to bring our customers’ healthcare solutions to market. We have facilities across the U.S. and around the world, including low-cost facilities in Costa Rica, China, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
Viant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.