Payroll Admin - Temp to Regular
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for processing payroll and answering employee inquiries.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of weekly and biweekly payroll for over 3,000 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Review and confirm new hire data and other changed processed by Human Resources.
- Research and resolve payroll issues, and respond promptly to all payroll related questions from employees.
- Process employee changes such as transfers, rate changes, promotions, address changes, tax withholding changes, etc.
- Off board terminating employees, including calculation and payout of unused vacation time, and ensuring accurate and adequate documentation.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of Payroll experience
- Ceridian Dayforce experience required
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience with high volume multi-state payroll
- Strong communication and analytical skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledgeable of federal and state regulations
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
At Viant, we focus on providing end-to-end solutions for medical device OEMs. Our deep materials expertise—combined with our experience in engineering, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, and sterilization—allows us to bring our customers’ healthcare solutions to market. We have facilities across the U.S. and around the world, including low-cost facilities in Costa Rica, China, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Viant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.