KEY RESULT ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Execute configuring items/BOMs/Routings to support CS and Operations.
- Manage configuration changes as required by Customers, Customer Operations or Operations.
- Provide information and input to the quoting process.
- Follows and develops Quality and Regulatory requirements including Integers policies, procedures, and appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Develops and Executes Process and Test Method Validations (IQ, OQ, PQ,) in accordance with Integers procedures and guidelines.
- Communicates ideas, information, and recommendations clearly, effectively and frequently (oral and written) within Integer, with outside suppliers or partners and with Integer customers during formal and informal interactions.
- Prepares or review documentation with a high degree of accuracy, completeness, and effectiveness using common Integer engineering tools & templates were available. (Examples include specifications, manufacturing procedures, ECOs, and technical reports or analysis.
- Applies Lean manufacturing techniques to continuously improve cycle times and process flows. Identifies, and supports the execution of improvement efforts or reduce waste in all manufacturing and business process.
- Uses structured problem solving techniques and statistical methods for data driven analysis and decisions.
- Applies DMAIC- Six Sigma approaches to solve issues and reduce variation in all manufacturing and business processes.
- Plans and executes project activities within a cross functional team. Project types can include new product development and introduction, manufacturing transfers, continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- Exhibits the Integer values (Customer focus, Innovation, Respect, Communication, Teamwork and Integrity) in all activities.
- Demonstrates technical/leadership ability through the application of engineering skills, approaches and knowledge.
- Performs all duties and directs others creating a safe working environment for our associates and our communities.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering/technical field. 0-4 years of post graduate experience required (post-graduate studies will be taken into account).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here and in the Engineering Career Matrix are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In addition, the individual must have a working knowledge of ISO and applicable customer and regulatory standards.
At Viant, we focus on providing end-to-end solutions for medical device OEMs. Our deep materials expertise—combined with our experience in engineering, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, and sterilization—allows us to bring our customers’ healthcare solutions to market. We have facilities across the U.S. and around the world, including low-cost facilities in Costa Rica, China, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
Viant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.