Inside Strategic Account Manager
REPORTS TO: Strategic Account Territory Leader
POSITION SCOPE / SUMMARY
As a member of the Strategic Accounts team, the Inside Strategic Account Manager is a key contributor to the communication bridge amongst assigned Customers, outside Strategic Account owners, Customer Operations, Customer Service, Operations, Quality, Legal and Finance. This role is accountable for ensuring that all communication channels across the entire Viant/Customer relationship meets or exceeds both internal and external needs to both protect the current base of business and enable/foster a growth relationship. Further, this role directly supports the outside Strategic Account team members (as assigned) with activities associated with customer relationship management and the pursuit of new commercial opportunities.
- Develop and own Customer Communication cadence for assigned customers
- Aggregate and develop Scorecards/Drumbeat/Recovery materials in support of customer meetings/escalations/reviews
- Customer interface conduit to assist the outside Strategic Account Team and central Customer Solutions to escalate/manage quality and delivery issues while ensuring that the accountable parties remain on point for direct responsibility and communication
- Internal/External point of contact for pricing issues/communications
- In collaboration with the Customer and CSR, aggregate and perform (as needed and in partnership with planning) forecast collection, analysis, trends, communication
- Facilitate contracting process, as required, between Customer, Site, Commercial owner, Quality, legal and Finance. Includes both commercial and quality agreements.
- Facilitate (and execute) ad hoc customer requests (i.e. RFI’s, Surveys, NDA’s, EHS&S questionnaires, etc…)
- Quote/Proposal facilitation, as needed
- Existing Business Quoting
- Price Changes
- New Business
- Tool Refurb requests/quotes
- Salesforce entry/maintenance
- Follow Up
- Drive and manage CIP communications/tracker
- Assess and drive rebate process
- Strong communication and alignment with outside Strategic Accounts partners and all other key business stakeholders, at all levels.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to travel globally on a limited basis, 10% of the time
- Ability to work in a demanding user environment
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent business experience)
- Strong Sales and Service acumen
- Medical Device Manufacturing experience preferred or experience working in operations (manufacturing environment)
- Customer focused, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to analyze information and effectively communicate to customers and all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with tools and methods that allow for efficiently data analysis and presentation development (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly responsiveness and resilient
- Ability to work independently as well as thrive within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and adaptable to meet business deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience reading and understanding design drawings and specifications preferred
It is impossible to list every requirement or responsibility of any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
At Viant, we focus on providing end-to-end solutions for medical device OEMs. Our deep materials expertise—combined with our experience in engineering, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, and sterilization—allows us to bring our customers’ healthcare solutions to market. We have facilities across the U.S. and around the world, including low-cost facilities in Costa Rica, China, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Viant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.