Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
The primary responsibilities of this job is to support the activities of Financial Planning & Analysis at our Collegeville site. Responsible for overseeing the monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts, long range financial plans and budget processes and analyses. Manages communications and coordination of budgeting, forecasting and analysis cycles across the company, monitors progress, and identifies process improvements.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and supplies new and innovative analytical data that delivers insights for senior management to support forecasts, budgets and operating plans. Develops analytical tools for technology pipeline, sales and competitive trends and head count.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly financial reporting package including executive summaries along with ELT recommendations, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of materials.
- Works directly with the site functional leaders to provide financial insight to expense trends, analyzing monthly performance and highlighting areas for cost control that tie to company objectives.
- Develops process to forecast balance sheet, including establishing targets to improve working capital turnover.
- Drives vision and evolution of the Prophix planning and reporting system.
- Uses the Prophix system to create consolidated financial reports. These reports describe revenues, operating expenses, direct contribution, and other specific financial results.
- Coordinates planning efforts in Prophix for both departmental and high level budgeting. Includes headcount, capital budgeting and Operational Expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree. Focus in Accounting or Finance and MBA preferred.
- At minimum 7-10 years of experience, including budgeting and forecasting experience.
Manufacturing experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent command of financial modeling. Strong analytical skills required. Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines. Excellent prioritization skills.
- Excellent skills in verbal, written, and presentation communications to all levels and types of management.
- Microsoft Office and Excel.
At Viant, we focus on providing end-to-end solutions for medical device OEMs. Our deep materials expertise—combined with our experience in engineering, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, and sterilization—allows us to bring our customers’ healthcare solutions to market. We have facilities across the U.S. and around the world, including low-cost facilities in Costa Rica, China, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Viant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.