SHIFT: M-F: 3PM to 11M
WEEKEND: FRI-SUN 5AM to 5PM
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Finishers are needed to make customer product visually and dimensionally acceptable using operation sheets, customer blueprints and specifications.
- Maintain customer quality requirements with some assistance
- Finish product-using techniques such as burring, reaming and tapping, polishing, blasting using hand or power tools, and sand blasters
- Able to perform all types finishing operations to print and operation sheets
- Perform most phases of finishing operations with minimum supervision
- Verify revision of level for the current operation (operation sheets, blue prints)
- Verify Pc. count and all applicable documentation for completion of previous operations
- Complete all applicable documentation for the current operation (i.e. Shop traveler sign off and first pc, I inspection record sheet, and/or AQL and NCMR)
- Update Job travelers with changes to routings and runtimes
- Documentation of set-ups onto set-up sheets
- Inspect all work accurately to ensure product quality
- This position requires a minimum of 4 years production or manufacturing experience; finishing experience preferred
- Good mechanical ability and comprehension required
- Some knowledge of finishing operations required
- Ability to use all necessary inspection tools
- Able to read operation sheets and/or blue prints perform tasks accordingly
At Viant, we focus on providing end-to-end solutions for medical device OEMs. Our deep materials expertise—combined with our experience in engineering, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, and sterilization—allows us to bring our customers’ healthcare solutions to market. We have facilities across the U.S. and around the world, including low-cost facilities in Costa Rica, China, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
Viant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.