A Change Manager (CM) is an operation and change management leader fully responsible for the deployment of the Global Lean Transformation Program across their assigned region. CMs are responsible for ensuring the Viant Operating System (VOS) meets objectives by increasing employee adoption and usage across the network and for sustaining a high-performing Global Lean Culture.
Success for the program is rooted in three objectives
- Develop and maintain distinctive lean and transformation knowledge
- Disseminate knowledge across global sites
- Drive real and sustainable financial impact
- Applies a structured methodology and leads change management activities through the Viant Operating System and Transformation Playbook
- Applies a change management process and tools in creating strategies to support adoption of changes, required by a project or initiative
- Develops the Lean transformation plan for individual plants and/or regions including:
- Objectives and targets setting
- Resource selection and allocation
- Transformation roadmap for the region including planning, scheduling and sequencing of sites
- Leads the transformation of the regional sites including:
- Leading plant diagnostics and quantifying opportunities
- Leading site implementations across Operations Systems (e.g. technical improvements), Management Infrastructure (e.g. key performance indicator development), and Mindsets, Behaviors, and Capabilities (e.g. culture change)
- Ensuing sustainability and supporting continuous plant improvement
- Builds the Lean capabilities of the regional staff including:
- Acting as a coach and mentor to employees and operations leadership in the region
- Delivers results
- Successful transformation at sites to include increased safety, quality, productivity and efficiency
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion for driving change and a proven ability to influence culture at all levels within a manufacturing facility
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Excellent active listening and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to translate and articulate technical messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with and through others and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of project management methodology, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Impact focus – Relentless drive to eliminate system waste
- Bachelor’s degree and demonstrated performance in the above stated skills
At Viant, we focus on providing end-to-end solutions for medical device OEMs. Our deep materials expertise—combined with our experience in engineering, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, and sterilization—allows us to bring our customers’ healthcare solutions to market. We have facilities across the U.S. and around the world, including low-cost facilities in Costa Rica, China, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
Viant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.