REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Production
KEY RESULT ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Adheres to our Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
- Follows job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Operates equipment as instructed by detailed specifications.
- Performs minor breakdown or preventive maintenance to equipment when necessary.
- Performs minor tooling changes and adjustments as required.
- Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed assemblies for conformance to specifications.
- Completes required documentation.
- Compiles and records data.
- Expands skill base through on the job training, cross training and classroom instruction.
- Other duties as necessary.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years experience operating machinery.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Ability to read blueprint schematics or diagrams.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Experience working with automated equipment preferred.
At Viant, we focus on providing end-to-end solutions for medical device OEMs. Our deep materials expertise—combined with our experience in engineering, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, and sterilization—allows us to bring our customers’ healthcare solutions to market. We have facilities across the U.S. and around the world, including low-cost facilities in Costa Rica, China, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
Viant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.