Reports To: Operations Assistant
Position provides coverage for the front office administrative operation, ensures excellent customer service to clients, visitors and staff. Provides administrative support to the Operations, Leadership and Human Resources team as appropriate. This position also assists the Customer Operations team with daily tasks and projects. Leads and participates in special projects and other duties as directed.
- Coordinates day to day front office operations which include: reception, phones, mail, administrative support, projects, photocopying/fax services, meeting coordination, etc.
- Ensures quality customer service to clients, visitors and staff
- Provides administrative support including but not limited to: Preparing reports, coordinating meetings, making travel arrangements, collecting data, filing, etc.
- Office administration:
- Works with other departments on various office tasks that may be performed by front office staff. This may include, but is not limited to: special customer lunches and receptions, conference room set up requests, mailings, special projects, etc.
- Assists with the procurement of general office supplies, equipment maintenance and break room supplies
- Provides administrative support when necessary relative to the shipping of packages, letters, etc.
- Purchase ordering
- Participates in various teams, projects or company meetings
- Complies with all work rules including those pertaining to safety, health, quality, QSR’s and the Accellent Quality Management System
- Performs other duties as necessary
- Follow and adhere to standard work
- Support and Participate in Continuous Improvement activities
- Support and Participate in activities that increase the ratio of value added to non-value added processes
- 3-5 years experience working within a professionally managed business; Prior operations, customer service or purchasing/buying experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook with proficiency; Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English; demonstrated success with verbal and written business communications
- This individual must have the ability to interface with customer, employees and management at various levels within the organization
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintains a high level of professionalism, integrity and trust; Able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities
- While rare, position may be required to work evenings/weekends to meet deadlines
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Oracle or ERP data entry preferred
- Excellent Excel, Word, Powerpoint skills
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
- Worker is not exposed to adverse environmental conditions
At Viant, we focus on providing end-to-end solutions for medical device OEMs. Our deep materials expertise—combined with our experience in engineering, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, and sterilization—allows us to bring our customers’ healthcare solutions to market. We have facilities across the U.S. and around the world, including low-cost facilities in Costa Rica, China, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
Viant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.