Reports To: Customer Operations & Site Coordinator
The primary purpose of this position is to provide front office administrative support for both the site and Customer Operations function. The incumbent will be expected to demonstrate excellent customer service skills to clients, visitors, and staff. Additionally, the incumbent participates in special projects and other duties as directed.
- Performs day-to-day general office administration which includes, but not limited to: maintaining reception area, answering phones, coordinating meetings, handling incoming and outgoing mail, collecting data and preparing reports, and filing documents as requested.
- Manage receiving and shipping of materials to and from facility
- Manage document control process which may include: Document Change Orders, filing, organizing
- Data entry into the ERP system (Oracle)
- Order office supplies
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience working within a professionally managed business; prior operations, customer service or purchasing/buying experience preferred.
- Oracle or ERP data entry preferred
- Excellent Excel, Word, Powerpoint skills
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
- Worker is not exposed to adverse environmental conditions
At Viant, we focus on providing end-to-end solutions for medical device OEMs. Our deep materials expertise—combined with our experience in engineering, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, and sterilization—allows us to bring our customers’ healthcare solutions to market. We have facilities across the U.S. and around the world, including low-cost facilities in Costa Rica, China, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
Viant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.